LESSONS THAT LIFE TAUGHT ME
1. RELATIONSHIPS- Not all relationships lead to marriage. Live the moments with the one in your life and take lessons from every episode Because you will need them later in life.
2. FRIENDSHIP- Great friends are people who appreciate you, help you grow, inspire and encourage you to achieve greater heights. Great friends are people who reciprocate your kindness and commitment. Pay attention to what people do, because a person’s actions are much more important than their words or how others represent them.
3. FOCUS- Where your focus is, that is where your energy goes.
4. INTENTIONS- Everyone has intentions, very good intentions. Intentions do not matter until you act on them.
5. PASSION- Passion is a beautiful thing. If not backed with a skill or ability, then it may not help you much.
6. KINDNESS- Never miss an opportunity to do an act of kindness. It is easier to be smart and dressed well than to be kind.
7. LUCK- Make your own luck. Luck plays a part in success, but the harder you work, the luckier you get.
8. SELFWORTH- Know your worth. Know the difference between what you’re getting and what you deserve. There comes a time when you have to stop crossing oceans for the people who won’t even jump a pool for you
9. GOALS- If you do not set your own life goals, soon you will be achieving other people’s goals for them.
10. LEARNING- The most powerful word in the English language is “Why.” There is nothing so powerful as an open, inquiring mind. Whatever field you choose for starting a business – be a lifelong student. Learning never stops.
11. MONEY- Sometimes people say that Money cannot buy everything, It could be true, but just ensure it is not your excuse of not working hard.
12. THE PAST- Sometimes you have to forget what’s gone, appreciate what still remains, and look forward to what’s coming next. You may not discover new seas if you’re not willing to lose sight of the shores
Story of my life